The Latino Partnership for Conservative Principles is an organization dedicated to preserving and propagating the fundamental conservative principles on which our country was founded. The Partnership’s dual mission is to garner greater Latino support for conservative causes and candidates, and at the same time, to encourage the conservative movement to support Latino conservative groups, leaders, and candidates, as well as policies that are welcoming of Latino immigrants. In this regard, it seeks to become an effective liaison between established conservative groups and the Hispanic community.
Our programs and initiatives focus on:
- Promoting conservative values and ideals within the Latino community.
- Informing conservatives about Latinos’ conservative views and aspirations.
- Increasing Latino support for conservative candidates and causes.
- Promoting and facilitating the emergence of local, state and national conservative Latino groups, leaders and candidates.
- Encouraging increased support and advocacy among conservatives for comprehensive immigration reform.
What We Do:
The Latino Partnership hosts conferences and forums focusing on Latinos and conservatism. It also publishes papers and reports regarding Hispanic support for conservative ideals and causes.
The Latino Partnership advocates and lobbies Congress and the Administration in favor of conservative issues as well as policies that are welcoming of immigrants.
The Latino Partnership works within the Latino community to support conservative candidates who favor immigration reform and for Latino candidates who are committed to fundamental conservative values and ideals.